Girls Who Surf…Doing It With Style

all images Surfer Living Magazine

Hello, it’s Monday morning!  And how about that Superbowl!  It was probably one of the best I have watched in some time.  I must admit up front I am not a fan of any of these teams…a true Dallas Cowboys fan for years.  But, I was secretly cheering for the Giants to win.  But, in my heart I really thought the Patriots were going to come out winners.  A big congratulations to my readers who are Giant fans.  So, I ate stuff I shouldn’t have, drank stuff I probably should have and done who knows what else I shouldn’t have.  But, that goes along with the big game of the new year.

So, to get me back into the thinking of warmer weather, fun and sun times, I thought girl surfers.  You don’t hear too much about them, but I find them amazing!  I follow a few of them on Facebook and there is a constant stream of the most amazing photos ever!  And the girls seem to always do it with style.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Coral and CoastFebruary 7, 2012 - 8:45 PM

Great shots of some very talented women, keeping up with the boys! I really admire female surfers they are so incredibly fit and strong to do what they do! xo K

Marie @ Beach Cottage DecoratingFebruary 7, 2012 - 4:28 PM

I’ve never surfed but LOVE these photos – just gorgeous. Thanks so very much for sharing, Cynthia.

Cindy WhiteheadFebruary 7, 2012 - 12:10 PM

Not sure if my first comment got to you – seems to be having “technical difficulties” hmm…

Cindy WhiteheadFebruary 7, 2012 - 12:09 PM

Awesome photos and a great post! I have to say that I pretty much just watched that David Beckham/H&M Commercial more than the Super Bowl! LOL

MichelleFebruary 7, 2012 - 8:44 AM

The Super Bowl was great! I am a Bears fan but also wanted the Giants to win. 🙂
These are amazing photos, I always wished I knew how to surf.
xoox

JulesFebruary 7, 2012 - 4:29 AM

Wow such fantastic pictures to start my day! Thanks, Jules x

TerriFebruary 6, 2012 - 7:40 PM

Oh my gosh, I wish I was one of those girls! I’ve always wanted to learn how to surf. Hopefully, someday. In the meantime, I absolutely love looking at surfing photos. The water always looks so gorgeous, and the surfers are totally killing it! Thanks for the inspiration!

Melissah from Coastal StyleFebruary 6, 2012 - 4:22 PM

Even though I’m married to a mad keen surfer – I have never got into it myself but there’s plenty of girls & women surfing at our local beaches. We live next to Bells Beach – home to one of the most famous surf competitions in the world so you can image how go the surfers are around here. Kelly Slater is a regular in our little town!
x
Melissah

beachcomberFebruary 6, 2012 - 2:05 PM

great shots!! go the girls.
x

sealauraFebruary 6, 2012 - 1:15 PM

Great pictures! Love when they are inside the curl. The superbowl was fun and I agree on all the little indulgences that sneak in on that Sunday. But it’s monday and back to business. Hope you have a great week.